Techlabs’ consulting expertise includes developing and planning flexible strategies for Power utilities. Every project is headed by a strong leader and supported by a team working with the “Planning for Perfection”.
Our power engineering team aids personnel of diverse power utilities for enhancing the reliability of their power systems by offering following services:
- Services for Asset survey/mapping of Transmission & distribution network using DGPS/ GPS survey. Geo-referencing & Digitization with Paper Maps / Survey Maps & Satellite Images in GIS Tools. LT/HT Consumer Indexing digitization.
- Power Transmission System Planning & Engineering Services
- Power Distribution System Planning & Engineering Services
- Industrial Engineering Services for Power System Networks
- Safety Assessment & Engineering Services
- Basic & Detailed Engineering Services
- Energy Auditing Services
We adopt capacity building measures for our clients & provide them all support by providing various power system tools & engineering services. We have also collaboration with various world reputed companies, which support us with software for Power Systems Analysis:
- CYME International T&D, Canada
- SKM Systems Analysis, USA
- Power World Corp, USA
The last thing you need from your business advisor is someone who sees the Power Industry through only one lens. Trident Techlabs brings deep industry expertise, but also draws on the full strength of our cross – industry experience. We motivate our clients and challenge ourselves to think different.
Our capabilities in the area of power engineering services are well-recognized by various Government regulatory bodies and reputed engineering houses including the PGCIL, CEA, PFC, WAPCOS, CPRI, General Electric, PriceWaterhouseCoopers, Reliance Energy, Tata Power and L&T.