The CYME Power Engineering software is a suite of applications composed of a network editor, analysis modules and user-customizable model libraries from which you can choose to get the most powerful solution.
The modules available comprise of a variety of advanced applications and extensive libraries for either transmission/industrial or distribution power network analysis.
- +PSAF - Power System Analysis Framework
Techlabs offers the world-class CYME power system analysis software that is a robust, comprehensive suite of advanced simulation tools assisting transmission power engineers. This suite of applications that was designed to help address the complex and emerging challenges of the electrical engineers that support power network planning and operation
- +CYMTCC - Protective Device Coordination
The CYMTCC software addresses Time Over-Current protection for Industrial, Commercial and Distribution Power systems. The program comes with an extensive database of over 15000 protective devices from more than 100 different manufacturers that are easily called to produce Time-Current curve plots and device settings reports.
- High quality graphic display and output
- Printing on log-log paper or on plain paper
- Accounts for LL and LG through-faults on Delta-Y transformers
- Automatic verification based on user-defined criteria
- Powerful tools to measure separation time between each pair of device
- Control of current scale, colors, curve hatching, ID tag location, title block style, and more
- Facility to import external graphic file to the curve plot or to the one-line diagram
- Facility to export the curve plot
- Automatic relay time dial selection based on desired operating time
- Ability to enter numerical equations to any type of devices
- +Power Distribution Analysis Suite
Techlabs offers a portfolio of power systems analysis software which allows design and planning engineers to simulate electrical power systems quickly and easily to judge their correct, safe and timely operation under user defined, and sometimes arduous, situations. These power engineering software developed by specialists working on the forefront of development take account of both the continuing pressure for ever easier design and operational software and the increasing technical needs of modern engineering. By virtue of constant improvement and adaptability to changing market needs, these software today are been synonymous with quality, reliability, accuracy, ease of use in their respective application areas.
The economic design of power systems is critically dependent on being able to predict the system behaviour under both normal and abnormal operating conditions. Hand calculations and estimates are possible but increasingly expensive in engineers’ time and run the risk of introducing errors resulting in significant safety and reliability implications. Techlabs offers a portfolio of software that saves costs, reduces risk, improves quality, and increases reliability and safety.
The family of power systems software Techlabs offers is PC-based, fully integrated and has an easy-to-use interface. The data is entered once only in a central database, making data management a very simple procedure.
Click Here for more information.